Skiing lessons for children
Almi’s children’s ski school with Thomas Sprenger as leader and min. 15 more ski instructors teach exclusively guests from Hotel Almhof and Hotel Kroeller.
Children’s skiing lessons
(all children’s 5-day and 6-day ski courses include 15% discount on ski hires for children or youngsters)
Sunday and Monday
- 9:15 a.m. Division into groups and orientation. Meeting point: Almi’s Kinderland.
- 10:00 a.m. Almhof piste or descent Isskogel – according to skills. (Isskogel – instructors will pick up the children in the hotel and bring them back on the bus)
- 3.30 p.m. (approx.): Return to the hotel: instructors will bring children back to the hotel
Tuesday to Thursday
Beginners and advanced skiers will be instructed at the Almhof children’s lift (directly at the hotel).
- 9:15 a.m. Departure
- 3.30 p.m. (approx.): Return to the hotel
- Tuesdays, 5.15 p.m. Children’s disco in Almi’s Kinderland
- Tuesdays, 6.00 p.m. Fantastic children’s ski show at the Almhof piste – children present their skills to their parents
- Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. Start of the spectacular final race. Training until 9.30 a.m. The race takes place directly at the Almhof. Award ceremony at 4.00 p.m. at Almi’s theatre.
Tiny tots ski school (2 years)
Skiing lessons for 2-year-olds. Special children’s ski (incl. the original Almi ski) are available for free use. One unit takes 50 minutes. Group size is two children and the course is run by a ski instructor.
Bambi club ski school (3 years)
Children learn easily how to ski. Small classes (max. six children per group) run by qualified ski instructors, directly at the hotel. Fun ski piste with a “magic carpet” (conveyer), moguls, tunnels, etc.
Almi’s kids club (4-14 years)
Almi’s ski club (4 – 14 years): No more than 9 children per group! Children born after 1.1.2010 are free of charge concerning the ski pass. 4 hours course (10.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon and 1.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.). Meeting point at Almi’s Kinderland 9.20 a.m. Meeting point for Isskogel in front of the hotel at 9.15 a.m.
Happy Almi Day
A skiing instructor for a full day – make your own ski day. Pick-up to and from hotel is possible.
Available times 9.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Almi’s equipment tips
- Safety vest (free for loan against a deposit)
- Helmet (available for loan against fee in the sports shop)
- Ski poles: advanced skiers only
- Sun protection
- Sun glasses with 100% UV protection!
- Ski clothing according to weather and temperature
- Snow goggles during snowfall
For an even better learning success and in order to learn the first turns or improve your skills in deep snow, racing and moguls, we recommend private lessons.
First lessons on the board, improving your skills, halfpipe or freestyle – we teach you everything.