Frequently asked questions
- What does all inclusive at the Almhof mean?
Many services are included in the “Almhof All Inclusive” – please see rooms & prices, all inclusive. Not included are:
- Spa and wellness treatments like cosmetics and massages
- Alcoholic drinks
- Fred’s swim academy – except in special arrangements/offers
- Ski lessons for children and adults
- Ski equipment rental
- Is there a car park available?
Parking spaces are available in front of the hotel. Alternatively, you can park your car in our garage – there is a limited number of parking spaces. Garage spaces cannot be reserved. The use of all parking spaces is free of charge.
- Can I book the Almhof anywhere cheaper?
We guarantee that our hotel can nowhere be booked cheaper than directly with us.
- Is half-board included in the room price?
Yes – and much more. All room prices and package offers include our all inclusive board. Please see details here.
- Is there a free transfer from the nearest airport or train station?
We are happy to pick you up free of charge from the nearest train station Zell am Ziller. For transfers from the airports Innsbruck, Munich or Salzburg we can recommend Four Seasons Travel.
- How far is the skiing area?
The distance to the skiing area Zillertal Arena is approx. 3.5 km. The shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes directly from the hotel.
- Is the use of the wellness area free of charge?
The use of all saunas, steam baths and pools (indoor and outdoor) is included in the price.
Spa and wellness treatments like massages or cosmetics are charged extra. Please see an overview of our treatments here.
- Is the hotel barrier-free?
The hotel is not 100% barrier-free. Although some areas are accessible for wheelchair users, we cannot guarantee that all door widths, ramps or facilities can be navigated.
- Is Internet available at the hotel?
Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire bar/lobby area and in all rooms.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
You can pay cash, with Maestro or Mastercard/Visa.
- Are there pushchairs and prams available?
Yes, we have ample pushchairs and prams available for you.
- Are pets allowed?
Usually yes, but only on request and against an extra fee.
- What are the arrival/departure times?
On the day of arrival your room is usually ready from 4.00 p.m.. You are of course very welcome to arrive earlier and enjoy the amenities of the hotel. If you arrive after 9.00 p.m. please let us know by phone so that we can prepare a small dinner. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the room until 10.00 a.m. We recommend that you pay your bill in the evening before departure.
Please contact us if your question was not listed or if you have not found the desired information on the website. Please send booking inquiries via the inquiry form.